We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
Please send your resume to mail: email@example.com
Tracento Media is seeking an on-site sales support manager to join the Ad Sales team. We are a leader in female marketing space. Our websites and applications are used by over 10M users and we serve millions of page-views every month.
Drive revenue through custom and scalable marketing programs and advertising solutions.
- Custom program strategy including development of sponsorships, promotions, and integrated opportunities to maximize advertising revenue.
- Work with product engineers to architect and develop new products, and enhance existing products.
- Create marketing materials to support sales initiatives, including sales presentations, RFP responses and collateral materials
- Drive revenue by developing creative advertising solutions, engaging sales collateral and customer centric marketing programs for Tracento advertising partners.
- Assist in RFP responses and integrated media campaign implementation
- Manage inventory avails process for inventory yield management; and work closely with Ad Ops to ensure smooth campaign execution
- Manage relationship with key advertisers as primary point of contact; maintain overall client satisfaction by setting clear expectations while delivering on set objectives.
- Analyze campaign performance against client goals and make optimization suggestions to client during campaign flight
- Generate campaign wrap-up decks to use as case studies and up sell opportunities
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel etc.), Photoshop, Comscore Media research tools (Media Metrics, Plan Metrics etc.)
Tracento Media is seeking two freelance writers for ShoeBlog.com and ShoeWiki.com. Position has flexible hours and work can be performed off-site. We are a top destination for shoe lovers seeking to learn the latest in footwear news and have writers who hail from all corners of the world, include San Francisco, Seattle, New York, and London.
- Write a minimum of 12 articles a month on a range of shoe topics.
- Review footwear trends during NY, Paris, and Milan Fashion Week.
- Photograph local footwear style.
- Perform periodic product reviews.
- Work with editor to develop articles on shoes.
* Fashion industry insiders with previous experience in the shoe industry preferred. Must have strong writing skills, access to a camera, and be proficient in Word.